The Grass Mat is supplied 23mm (thick) x 1.0 meter (wide) x 1.5 meters (long) and is a non-slip cellular structure rubber mat. It is ideal for installation beneath play and fitness equipment and it can also be used for high-wearing walkways across the grass to protect against erosion. The Grass Mats was designed to allow grass to grow through the large and small holes; this helps to keep that natural green feel to any area where children play and have fun. The benefits for the Grass Mats are endless compared to conventional play bark.
- Critical Fall Height of up to3 meters (BS EN 1177).
- Slip and fall resistant (BS 7188).
- Fire Retardant (BS EN 13501-1).
Benefits Grass Mat:
- Ideal for greenfield sites, the mat disappears from view once the grass has grown through
- No costly groundwork required
- Added protection for grass
- 25mm holes allow efficient drainage
- Slip-resistant surface
- Reduce ground erosion
- Excellent durability
- Absorbs shock and noise
- Resistant to all weather and extreme temperatures
- Can be laid on flat or contoured surfaces
- Manufactured from recycled rubber
- Wheelchair and pushchair are accessible.
- Help keep grassed sites Smart and well kept
Grass Mat Installation
- Remove any stones etc from the area, we recommend using a rake
- Place down your first grass mat
- Secure in place with a fixing peg in each corner
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 flush to the first mat you placed
- Use the Zip Ties through around every 5 holes to secure mats together
- Repeat steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 until the whole area is matted